Why Come to Louisville?
Visitors to the upcoming Louisville Furniture Market show in Louisville, Kentucky can find more information on this page. The show will be held on May 9 through May 10, 2018 at the Kentucky Exposition Center, just north of the Louisville airport.
- One-half of the population of the United States can drive to Louisville on one tank of gas (see sampling of major cities).
- Central Location – next to the airport.
- The show is held all under one roof.
- This show provides you with the opportunity to increase your margins at a time of year when business generally needs a nudge.
- You will only spend two days away from your business.
- We offer food on-site, and a smorgasbord of unique restaurants, offering visitor discounts, in a safe, renovated downtown area.
- The Sheraton Four Points is a luxurious, comfortable hotel offering discounted rates for show attendees. The hotel is right across the street, and offers free shuttle rides.
- Our show is a “true” Furniture Market, not a gift show or flea market.
- Louisville is a great, midwestern city that is very glad to see you and has been challenged to reverse a “Dread Market Mentality” into a “Look Forward To” experience.
“This Makes Sense”